Tranquillity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tranquillity

Tranquillity is a light to medium RP guild on the World of Warcraft EU RP server, The Sha'tar

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Myrlon's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myrlon

Myrlon's application Empty
PostSubject: Myrlon's application   Myrlon's application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:03 am

1. What is your age, gender, and location?

30, male, Finland

2. What is the name, race, class and level of your main character (or up to 3 if you consider them all to be main).

Myrlon, a lvl 14 night elf rogue. I plan to play mostly with him, but do have some alt plans (which I am not really certain about yet Razz)

3. What gaming experience have you had? Have you played any other MMOs?

I've played all kinds of games for about 20 years now. I mostly enjoy MMOs and tabletop RPGs and wargaming. I have tried other MMOs, mainly EVE-online and City of Heroes. Currently I only play wow.

4. What is your talent spec and what are your professions? Post an armoury link if you wish.

Most likely combat, professions are skinning and leatherworking.

5. List any current members of Tranquillity you know, if any.

None.

6. How long do you usually spend playing the game, and when? What time zone do you live in?

I play irregularly, mostly on monday and thursday evenings. I'm currently a student, so I do play during the day when I have time. I live in Finland, Eastern Europe timezone.

7. Are you able to use voice chat (do you have a microphone)? Will you speak on voice chat? (You must be willing to install Ventrilo and be prepared to use it to listen when in guild instances, even if you are unable/unwilling to speak).

Yes to both.

8. Have you read and understood the guild information and rules? (If not, you need to do so).

Yes I have.

9. Describe in one sentence your attitude towards playing WoW.

Relaxed and fun gaming with friendly people.

10.Anything else you would like to say? (Optional).

I like the attitude of the guild charter, that's why I am writing this application now Smile
Back to top Go down
Llianah
Admin

Myrlon's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myrlon's application   Myrlon's application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:30 am

Thanks for the application, Myrlon ^^ Whisper Kyranah/Llianah/Khairos/Leonir in-game for an invite.

Take care,

Kyra/Llia sunny
Back to top Go down
https://tranquillity.forumotion.com

Myrlon's application
Page 1 of 1