Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-02-26
Age : 30
Location : Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
|Subject: Akravir's Application Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:43 pm|| |
Please copy this form, and post it (with answers, of course ^^) by clicking the "new" button.
1. What is your age, gender, and location?
I am of age 19, I am a happy male, and reside in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.
2. What is the name, race, class and level of your main character (or up to 3 if you consider them all to be main).
Race: Night Elf
Class: Death Knight
3. What gaming experience have you had? Have you played any other MMOs?
I have previsouly played Guild Wars a number of years ago for quite a time. I have also tried Lord of the Rings Online for a small happy time.
4. What is your talent spec and what are your professions? Post an armoury link if you wish.
I am very sorry if I am not very specific, however I am Frost-based.
My professions are Miner and Blacksmith (alas they are rather low as of the moment)
5. List any current members of Tranquillity you know, if any.
Kyranah, and perhaps Khairos (I am not certain if he is a happy member however)
6. How long do you usually spend playing the game, and when? What time zone do you live in?
I apologise greatly, alas it is very rare in which I have large periods of time in which to play the happy game, as I am a happy university student. I may therefore play for approximately one hour Weekday evenings, and perhaps a little longer on the days of Friday, Saturday and Sunday
7. Are you able to use voice chat (do you have a microphone)? Will you speak on voice chat? (You must be willing to install Ventrilo and be prepared to use it to listen when in guild instances, even if you are unable/unwilling to speak).
I certainly have a microphone, yet possess a rather unusual voice and am therefore perhaps very difficult to understand. Yet, I would be very happy to happily listen.
8. Have you read and understood the guild information and rules? (If not, you need to do so).
^^I have indeedu.
9. Describe in one sentence your attitude towards playing WoW.
Enjoy being immersed in the world as a happy fantasy character, and enjoy playing quests either alone or with a group, instances (although I find this difficult due to the time required to find a group).
10.Anything else you would like to say? (Optional).
I am very sorry if I am not a happy candidate, and if I have wasted your time. ^^ Thank you for allowing me to apply.
Posts : 62
Join date : 2007-12-04
Age : 29
|Subject: Re: Akravir's Application Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:19 am|| |
Yes, I am a member of Tranquillity (I'm Khairos, as you can see in my signature). You sound like you'd fit in perfectly, so thank you for taking the time to fill out an application. It doesn't matter you don't play much, I don't play much more than that myself.
Next time you're on, you can /who Tranquillity and whisper any of Khairos, Leonir, Kazariel, Llianah, Kyranah, Cephesus, Eumenes or Tellos for an invitation. Or just whisper anyone that's on and ask them to see if anyone who can invite is on. :]
Leonir|Khairos ##Guild Leader