Answers to questions as requested:
1. What is your age, gender, and location?
46, Male and Peterborough in the UK.
2. What is the name, race, class and level of your main character (or up to 3 if you consider them all to be main).
Current main is an 80 human DK called Limdull. Also have a 68 night elf druid called Dullim, which is the character I am applying to join the guild with.
Have a 70 night elf rogue and hunter on server - just not had time to level them as well!
Also have an 80 Blood Elf horde warlock on Auchindoun server called Limduls.
3. What gaming experience have you had? Have you played any other MMOs?
Started with Planetside before joining wow. Started playing wow on its day of release. Also play LOTRO when I fancy a change.
4. What is your talent spec and what are your professions? Post an armoury link if you wish.
Currently levelling with feral, but intend having dual specs of dps and healing once I hit 80 and the dual specs arrive. Have skinning and leatherworking proffs.
5. List any current members of Tranquillity you know, if any.
6. How long do you usually spend playing the game, and when? What time zone do you live in?
Tend to play around 1-2 hours during the day and the same in the evenings, although not much at weekends. (Family time!) I live in UK time zone.
7. Are you able to use voice chat (do you have a microphone)? Will you speak on voice chat? (You must be willing to install Ventrilo and be prepared to use it to listen when in guild instances, even if you are unable/unwilling to speak).
Yes and yes.
8. Have you read and understood the guild information and rules? (If not, you need to do so).
9. Describe in one sentence your attitude towards playing WoW.
I love the escapism of playing different classes and enjoy both levelling and the end game.
10.Anything else you would like to say? (Optional).
Hmmm. Can't think of anything.