1. Try to be friendly, helpful and mature at all times.
2. Folllow Blizzard's rules ( http://www.wow-europe.com/en/policy/ ), and respect that this is an RP server when out in Azeroth. The RP rules can be found at http://www.wow-europe.com/en/policy/roleplaying.html .
3. Please take part in guild chat when you can and remember to say hello and goodbye when appropriate. Please do not use automatic greetings or contratulations add ons.
4. Guild chat is OOC, but mainly game related. Please refrain from having lengthy conversations about real life topics in guild chat. Keep the guild chat pleasant; overuse of caplock, swearing or "leetspeak" will be reprimanded. Offensive language (such as sexist, racist or homophobic comments) will not be tolerated. Type /join TranquillityRP for our RP channel.
5. Attendance at guild RP events whenever possible is expected.
6. Please ask for help politely; begging for boosts, gold or items will not be tolerated.
7. All members must be prepared to install and use Ventrilo, a voice-chat programme, at least for listening. Ventrilo will be used in group settings such as dungeons, instances, guild events.
8. Promotion comes with time to those with a friendly, helpful, mature attitude. Please don't push for promotion, but if you feel you have been overlooked, let an Elder know. All members of the guild are encouraged to make suggestions, regardless of rank.
9. Guild members should not at any time be deliberately reselling (buying something cheaply from a player and selling at a high price to make a profit). This practice is unethical since it makes money from another player's mistake or generosity. Also, it contributes to keeping market prices high, which none of us wants.
10. If and when the guild vault re-opens, please respect the guild vault rules, which can be found in the banking thread on this forum.