Tranquillity

Tranquillity is a light to medium RP guild on the World of Warcraft EU RP server, The Sha'tar

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Application form of Pow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pow

PostSubject: Application form of Pow   Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:10 pm

1. What is your age, gender, and location?
- I'm a 19 year old boy from Hungary.

2. What is the name, race, class and level of your main character (or up to 3 if you consider them all to be main).
- Well I have a level 25 draenei priest now, but thinking of leveling something else too, maybe a death knight.

3. What gaming experience have you had? Have you played any other MMOs?
- I've been playin' WoW since the beta Very Happy I have raiding experience all of the olda instances, but I don't know the new raid instances yet.
4. What is your talent spec and what are your professions? Post an armoury link if you wish.
- Well, I'm leveling with shadow build now...but I would like to be a healer later.
5. List any current members of Tranquillity you know, if any.
- I don't really know anyone on this server, so no, I don't know anyone from the guild.
6. How long do you usually spend playing the game, and when? What time zone do you live in?
- I almost play every night, had a 2 month break, and I had 2 lvl 80 characters. But wanna start a new life on a new server Smile Was on Darkmoon Faire Rp realm.
7. Are you able to use voice chat (do you have a microphone)? Will you speak on voice chat? (You must be willing to install Ventrilo and be prepared to use it to listen when in guild instances, even if you are unable/unwilling to speak).
- I think I don't have a mic now, but will buy one soon. I can hear what you say and will install Ventrilo.
8. Have you read and understood the guild information and rules? (If not, you need to do so).
- Yes, I understood the guild rules.
9. Describe in one sentence your attitude towards playing WoW.
- I just would like to enjoy the game, it's not a job, but would like to explore the dangerous new instances Wink
10.Anything else you would like to say? (Optional).
- I read the topics about the guild and I like it Very Happy I hope you will like my application Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonir
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application form of Pow   Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:40 am

Hello Pow, thank you for your application. It sounds great Smile

When you're online, look out for me (Khairos mainly, sometimes Leonir) or the leader (Kyranah or Llianah) for an invitation. Looking forward to seeing you in our guild Very Happy

Application form of Pow
Page 1 of 1