Tranquillity

Tranquillity is a light to medium RP guild on the World of Warcraft EU RP server, The Sha'tar

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Application from Dekanos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dekanos

PostSubject: Application from Dekanos   Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:38 pm

---1. What is your age, gender, and location?---

Age 31, male, Germany (Stuttgart)

---2. What is the name, race, class and level of your main character (or up to 3 if you consider them all to be main).---

Dekanos, Draenei, Paladin level 34

---3. What gaming experience have you had? Have you played any other MMOs?---

i started with mmorpg's at the time of everquest (i think it was about 1997) and stayed there for some years, after this came some shorter episodes in wow, everquest 2, final fantasy online and planetside. Another longer episode followed with eve online and vanquard (started with beta and stayed till a few months ago). Now i am back to wow for another try, while the game has matured a litle bit (was to mutch overun with kids as i first tryed it)

---4. What is your talent spec and what are your professions? Post an armoury link if you wish.---

my paladin is a protection spec and was from the start ... i dont see, why i should respec later one, when i can do it right from the start
his profesions are jewelcrafting and mining (i wanted some rings and could not afford the ah-prices ... so i had to make them myself)

---5. List any current members of Tranquillity you know, if any.---

i know none personaly, only got the shout from kyranah in the trade chanel now and then, when i was i a city

---6. How long do you usually spend playing the game, and when? What time zone do you live in?---

entyerly to long Wink . i play mostly in the evening/nighttimes (cet/paris timezone) but this can warry a fair bit over the week, because i work in a 3 shift system. when i am online, i usually play for about 3-4h on workdays and ocasionaly the whole day when i have a few days free.

---7. Are you able to use voice chat (do you have a microphone)? Will you speak on voice chat? (You must be willing to install Ventrilo and be prepared to use it to listen when in guild instances, even if you are unable/unwilling to speak).---

i can be able to use a voice chat, but think that it robs the game of a bit of its imersion (if you know the voice behind the elves sounds like a bear ... its harder to imagin it as an elve Wink ). on the technical side, i would need a microphone, as my current headsets dont have one (and they are the first ones, that are actually confortable). if it has a bit of time, i can aquire one. in general, i understand the usefullnes of voicechat in raidsituations, as i have been a raidleader in everquest for some time.

---8. Have you read and understood the guild information and rules? (If not, you need to do so).---

read and understood them

---9. Describe in one sentence your attitude towards playing WoW.---

having fun in a world outside reality (not saying, that reality cant have some fun in it) and not to disturb the fun for others

---10.Anything else you would like to say? (Optional).---

as i just recently returned to wow (after a realy short time a few years back), i dont have to mutch bindings to my char right now. so when the guild allready has 100 pallys but no mage, i can restart again with another char. this means that i am willing to adapt to what the guild wants (ok, wont play a rogue ... just dont like the playstyle somehow) as a guild can only function when everything is balanced out. wow has canged a great deal since i played it last, so i have still allot to learn about it. if i can do the learning in a mature guild enviorment, then even better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonir
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application from Dekanos   Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:48 am

Thank you for your application, Dekanos!

Next time you're on, whisper me or Kyranah (alt Llianah) or Cephesus on any of our alts for an invite (you can type "/who tranquillity" to see who is on). I look forward to seeing you in Azeroth!

Regarding creating the best class to fit in the guild: we have only a very small number of members currently so anyone is welcome!

Application from Dekanos
Page 1 of 1