Tranquillity

Tranquillity is a light to medium RP guild on the World of Warcraft EU RP server, The Sha'tar

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Sherieal's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sherieal

PostSubject: Sherieal's App   Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:49 pm

1. What is your age, gender, and location?
Im 21 years old. Im Female and I live in England

2. What is the name, race, class and level of your main character (or up to 3 if you consider them all to be main).
The name of my Charicter is Sherieal Level 71. Im a hunter (Nightelf) I also spend alot of time on Malnorma level 42 (Draenei Priest)
3. What gaming experience have you had? Have you played any other MMOs?
A few years ago I used to play Runescape but I got bored of that after a few weeks so not alot.
4. What is your talent spec and what are your professions? Post an armoury link if you wish.
I change spec every so often. Currentely I am Beastmaster. I change so when I do dungens I am sutible to help out as much as I can. I am Holy Spec and always will be.
5. List any current members of Tranquillity you know, if any.
Only Khairos and he seems verry friendly
6. How long do you usually spend playing the game, and when? What time zone do you live in?
Erm..It depends realy..Somtimes I could not play for 3 days..Other times I do nothing buy play for 3 days..
7. Are you able to use voice chat (do you have a microphone)? Will you speak on voice chat? (You must be willing to install Ventrilo and be prepared to use it to listen when in guild instances, even if you are unable/unwilling to speak).
No. Because of Personal reason I compleatly refuse to use and kind of comunication with people over the internet Beside Text Based. But I will Listen to it.
8. Have you read and understood the guild information and rules? (If not, you need to do so).
Yes. I have. And I understand them all Fully.
9. Describe in one sentence your attitude towards playing WoW.
I think Wow is a online game with (Mostly) friendly people and Guilds on.
10.Anything else you would like to say? (Optional).
Yes..If anyone offends me in the Slightist and don't make it appaent they are having a Laugh I will log out instantly to avoid Disturbing others. Im also pritty good on Computers so if anyone needs my Help...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Llianah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sherieal's App   Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:11 pm

Welcome to Tranquillity, Sherieal sunny

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tranquillity.forumotion.com

Sherieal's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tranquillity :: Information for New Applicants-